Version 3.2.0 released
This release adds two new options,
allowedAttributes to allow custom elements and attributes. In previous versions custom elements and attributes would be stripped by the HTML sanitiser.
There are also multiple fixes around pasting and improvements to multiple translations as well as a new Finnish translation.
Thanks to everyone who contributed!
- Fixed bug with pasting removing styling from fist/last block when using BBCode format.
allowedAttributes options to allow custom elements and attributes.
– Thanks to @fedot199614 and @codertushar for reporting and fixing.
- Added missing strings to German translation.
– Thanks to @wintstar for translating.
- Fixed bug with merge() merging consecutive
<br /> tags.
– Thanks to Lars for reporting.
- Fixed bug with pasting into code blocks sometimes retaining styles.
– Thanks to @live627 for reporting
- Fixed bug with undo plugin in Firefox if editor is hidden when created.
– Thanks to @huanacaraz for reporting.
- Improved Dutch translation.
– Thanks to @NekoJonez for translating.
- Added Finnish translation.
– Thanks to @RJuho for translating.
- Added some missing phrases in Russian translation.
– Thanks to @zebroid for translating.