Version 3.1.0 released
This release is mostly a bug fix release with a couple of new features around BBCode conversion tag matching which should make it easier to write some types of converters (thanks to @live627). The input event has also been added as it’s now supported in all browsers the editor supports.
There is also a new alternative lists plugin for BBCodes (thanks to @abetis for creating).
A lot of annoying bugs have been fixed in this release.
A big thanks to everyone who contributed!
- Fixed issue with destroy() not correctly unbinding from form submit event.
– Thanks to @BurninLeo for reporting and fixing
- Fixed issue with image width and height not always using base-10.
– Thanks to @euantorano for reporting and fixing
- Fixed label for image drop-down having wrong ID for input.
- Fixed issue with pasting from Word sometimes pasting an image.
- Fixed issue with focus being lost after maximizing and switching between
WYSIWYG and source modes.
– Thanks to @live627 for reporting and fixing
- Added input event to events that can be bound to.
- Fixed issue with pasting copying browser and style sheet styles.
– Thanks to @abetis and @paullaffitte for reporting
- Fixed autosave plugin losing caret position on page refresh.
– Thanks to Lars for reporting
- Fixed issue some block elements like <details> being treated as inline elements.
- Fixed issues with fixNesting() where <hr> would split sometimes split
quotes, <code> tags were sometimes split and <p> tags containing
<blockquotes> were not fixed correctly.
– Thanks to @timint and MyBB users for reporting.
- Fixed issue with content being lost when back button pressed or tab suspended.
– Thanks to @johnaweiss for reporting and @ for fixing
- Updated XHTML format to convert div tags pasted into code blocks to spans to
prevent them being split.
- Updated undo plugin to be much more reliable.
– Thanks to @q2apro for reporting issues.
- Updated editor to set selection to end if focus() is called when there is no
- Added alternative lists BBCode plugin which adds phpBB format BBCode lists.
– Thanks to @abetis for creating.
- Fixed bug with editor losing content when back button pressed.
– Thanks to @johnaweiss for reporting and @jdarwood007 for initial fix.
- Fixed bug with Firefox alignment status not always being correct.
– Thanks to @RezaRamezanpour for reporting.
- Added strict matching mode option which requires all attributes or styles
– Thanks to @live627 for implementing
- Updated YouTube plugin to strip unnecessary styles when converting a link
to an embed.
– Thanks to @Sesquipedalian for reporting
- Added support for matching styles like an attribute.