Version 2.1.3 released
This release fixes a few bugs annoying bugs. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
Also user @utopszkij has created an image manager for SCEditor.
- Fixed issue with monocons showing underline if text-decoration is set.
– Thanks to @q2apro for reporting.
- Fixed bug with indent & outdent not being enabled.
– Thanks to @mbiddle for reporting.
- Improved autoExpand throttling and better handle rounding.
- Added defult with to empty table cells to make them easier to edit.
– Thanks to @ata81 for fixing
- Fixed bug with FF sometimes throwing error when selection changes.
– Thanks to @Sesquipedalian for fixing
- Updated left and right align buttons to show as active by default in Edge
and IE to match Chrome & Firefox behaviour.
– Thanks to @chrisbetson for reporting.
- Fixed bug with [rtl] and [ltr] BBCodes sometimes adding new lines.
- Updated default content style to keep code as rtl in ltr mode.
– Thanks to @abetis for fixing.
- Fixed bug with HTML format adding extra divs to the end of the output.
– Thanks to @pnowy for reporting and @abetis for fixing.